Hi! My name is Deb and I’m a designer in the apparel field
Nike// Athletic Apparel
-Researches seasonal color direction and trend.
-Conceptualizes color strategy for product relating to
different sport categories.
- Applies color to technical product sketches.
- Works with business partners to define commercialism
of color across product categories.
Nike Swim (Portland)// Athletic Apparel
- Creates textile designs and repeats for swim
product using original and Nike prints.
- Develops textile spec sheets for production.
- Creates print colorways using seasonal color trends.
Fred Meyer Stores (Portland)// Department Store
- Develops original graphics for children’s apparel.
- Uses Adobe Illustrator and hand drawing to create elements for prints.
Joan Sherman Arts (NYC)// Fine Arts and Textile Studio
- Designs textile prints based on original handmade artwork.
- Develops textile repeats using Adobe Photoshop and
Illustrator in multiple colorways.
- Maintains fabric design library and color code system.
- Works closely with fabric printers to assure quality control,
design intent, and on time delivery
Polkadot What (NYC)// Kids Apparel Brand
Textile and Apparel Designer
- Creates original textile prints and repeats for apparel.
- Develops flats and specs for tech packs.
- Researches trends in color and design.
- Creates promotional materials/line sheets.
Parsons School of Design (NYC)
2008 // Bachelor of Fine Arts
Fashion Institute of Technology (NYC)
2007 // Continuing Education Courses